uk First Century Bancshares Inc (NASDAQ: FCTY), the holding company of First Century Bank NA, has said that the company's board of directors has authorised the purchase of up to USD2m its common stock, approximately 6.
What does FCB stand for?
FCB stands for First Century Bank
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCB
We have 115 other meanings of FCB in our Acronym Attic
- Ferme Culturelle du Bessin (French cultural association)
- Fiat Club Belgio (Belgian automobile club; Belgium)
- Fiber/Coax Bus (Bellcore)
- Field Change Bulletin
- File Cache Buffer
- File Control Block
- Film Censorship Board (various locations)
- Finance Control Board
- Financial Cost-Benefit Ration
- First California Bank
- First Choice Bank
- First Church of the Brethren (Michigan)
- First Command Bank (Fort Worth, TX)
- First Commonwealth Bank (various locations)
- Fitness Club Beauvaisien (France)
- Fives Cail Babcock (French engineering group)
- Flight Crew Bulletin
- Flip Chip Bonding
- Florence Community Band (Florence, KY)
- Florida Center for the Blind, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Susan Palmer The Register-Guard When the oven door handle came off in chef Scott Whitus' hand, it couldn't have happened at a worse moment, just a few minutes before the end of the "Iron Chef" style competition at the first Century Bank Bite of Eugene event in Alton Baker Park on Saturday afternoon.
Averett, communications officer, Nevada State Bank, Las Vegas; Rob Barger, vice president, First Century Bank, Tazewell, Tenn.
She previously served as the BSA and operations officer for First Century Bank, where she gained a comprehensive knowledge of Banker's Toolbox' Bank Secrecy Act anti-money laundering management system, BAM.
Wilkinson, President & CEO First Century Bank, N.
Delta Air Lines, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, First American Title Insurance Company, First Century Bank, ESPN, Gold Graphics, LA INC.
First Century Bank and the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA).
5 million in term loans from SouthTrust Bank of North Carolina, People's Bank of Newton, NC, and First Century Bank of Wytheville, VA.