based New Hampshire Thrift Bancshares is buying the 143-year-old First Brandon National Bank of Rutland in a $21 million purchase of First Brandon Financial Corp.
What does FBNB stand for?
FBNB stands for First Brandon National Bank (Vermont)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Florida Board of Nursing
- Fly By Night
- Foreign Bills Negotiated
- Fortis Bank Nederland (Dutch bank)
- Fox Business Network (TV news channel)
- Furniture Brands International, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Fischer 344 Brown Norway F1 Hybrid Rat
- Fibrillin 1
- Fairline Boats of North America (various locations)
- Fort Belvoir North Area (Virginia)
- Facility Based Newborn Care
- First Bancorp of North Carolina
- Fort Bragg, North Carolina
- Filmed But Not Forgotten (blog)
- Florida Birding and Nature Festival
- Fibrillin - Like
- Findus British National Hockey League (United Kingdom)
- Funny but Not Laughing (chat slang)
- First Baptist North Mobile (Saraland, AL; church)
- Fossil Butte National Monument (Wyoming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Improving interest income margins and the completion of the two bank acquisitions of First Brandon National Bank and First Community Bank during the second and fourth quarters, respectively, of 2007 influenced the operating results for the nine months ended September 30, 2008 compared to the nine months ended September 30, 2007.
Improving interest income margins and the completion of the two bank acquisitions of First Brandon National Bank and First Community Bank during the second and fourth quarters, respectively, of 2007 influenced the operating results for the six months ended June 30, 2008 compared to the six months ended June 30, 2007.
On June 1, 2007, NHTB closed the acquisition of First Brandon National Bank ("First Brandon"), and merged First Brandon with and into Lake Sunapee Bank, fsb.
First Brandon National Bank operates 4 branches located in Brandon, Pittsford and West Rutland, Vermont and has over $99 million in assets.
Immediately following the Merger, First Brandon's subsidiary bank, First Brandon National Bank, will merge with and into NHTB's subsidiary bank, Lake Sunapee Bank, fsb, but will operate under the name "First Brandon Bank, a division of Lake Sunapee Bank, fsb" ( hereinafter referred to as the "First Brandon Division").