During a deposition following the ill-fated 2008 attempt of the Odessa, Texas-based First Basin Credit Union to convert to a mutual bank, the credit union's president and board chairman admitted that they commissioned no outside analysis of whether the conversion would be in members' best interests.
What does FBCU stand for?
FBCU stands for First Basin Credit Union (Texas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FBCU
- Friends of Boone County Trails
- Frozen B Cell Tray
- Frozen Buttercream Transfer
- Function Block Connection Table
- Future Brigade Combat Team
- Fort Bend County Toll Road Authority (Sugar Land, Texas)
- Faster Better Cheaper Traffic School
- Farm Bureau Credit Union
- Financial Benefits Credit Union (Alameda, CA)
- First Baptist Church of Ukiah (California)
- Florida Baptist Credit Union (Jacksonville, FL)
- First Baptist Church of Universal City (Texas)
- Family Builders of Catawba Valley (Conover, NC)
- Federação Brasileira de Carro à Vela
- First Baptist Church Vicksburg (Vicksburg, MS)
- First Baptist Church of Van Horn (Texas)
- Federation of British Columbia Writers (Canada)
- First Baptist Church Woodstock
- Federation of British Columbia Woodlot Associations (Canada)
- First Baptist Church of Winter Garden (Winter Garden, FL)