Before Woodforest, Herb was associated with First Bank of Conroe.
What does FBOC stand for?
FBOC stands for First Bank of Conroe (Conroe, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FBOC
We have 1 other meaning of FBOC in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Buildings Office
- Foreign Buildings Operations
- Framebuffer Object (digital imaging tool)
- Friendly by Origin
- Full Body Orgasm (Reichian psychology)
- Furnished by Others (construction bidding)
- Furnished by Owner (construction bidding)
- Federal Bank Officers Association (est. 1966; trade union; India)
- Fellow of the British Optical Association (UK)
- Football Banning Order Authority (UK)
- Food Bank of Oakland County (California)
- Francis-Barnett Owners Club (motorcycles)
- Fanatic Bastards of Defiance (band)
- First Bank of Delaware
- For Better or for Worse
- Filey Brigg Ornithological Group (UK)
- First Bank of Greenwich (Greenwich, CT)
- Florida Board of Governors
- First Bancorp of Ohio
- First Bank of Internet
Samples in periodicals archive:
The property, built in 2000, is currently 100% leased by tenants including First Bank of Conroe, Southland Title, Subway and Take One Video.