Jacks served as the First Assistant United States Attorney.
What does FAUSA stand for?
FAUSA stands for First Assistant United States Attorney
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FAUSA
- Friends and Advocates of Urban Natural Areas (Portland, OR)
- Friends of Animals Under Abuse (Wales, UK)
- Florida Atlantic University National Alumni Association
- Faisalabad Area Upgrading Project (Pakistan; est. 2002)
- Florida Atlantic University Police Department
- Final Agreed Upon Performance Levels (education)
- Florida Atlantic University Research Corporation
- Feingold Association of the United States (Riverhead, NY)
- Federated Australian University Staff Association
- Federation of Australian University Staff Associations
- Fast Uplink Signaling Channel
- Faculty Association of the University of St. Thomas (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Far Ultraviolet Space Telescope
- Flexible Acquisition and Understanding System for Text (cybernetics)
- Fellow of the Australian Mathematics Society
- Faculty Association of University Teachers
- Faculty Association of the University of Waterloo (Canada)
- Filipino Association of University Women (Hawaii)
- Facilities Assessment Visit
- Families Are Valued (project; Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Phil Green, the first assistant United States Attorney in Grand Rapids, Mich.
HOUSTON -- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP announced today that Jeff Vaden, former First Assistant United States Attorney in the Southern District of Texas, has joined the firm as a partner in its White Collar Defense, Internal Investigations and Regulatory Enforcement practice.
Among other eminent speakers will be Michael Loucks, First Assistant United States Attorney, U.
Bell has served as First Assistant United States Attorney overseeing prosecution of all federal criminal offenses and civil enforcement in 32 western counties.
Among many other eminent speakers will be Michael Loucks, First Assistant United States Attorney, U.
Prior to his many distinguished appointments, Judge Hatchett served as United States Magistrate for the Middle District of Florida from 1971 to 1975, First Assistant United States Attorney for the Middle District of Florida from 1968 to 1971, Assistant United States Attorney for the Middle District of Florida from 1966 to 1968, and was in private law practice in Daytona Beach from 1959 to 1966.
FACC, Chairman of the Department of Cardiovascular Medicine at Cleveland Clinic, who will headline an in-depth discussion of the changes underway in the FDA's approach to drug safety; Larry Kocot, Senior Adviser, Center for Medicaid and Medicare Services, who will discuss preparing for year two of Medicare Part D; and Michael Loucks, First Assistant United States Attorney, U.