John worked as a field service engineer for GE Power Systems in Tampa, FL then pursued his career as a marine engineer achieving the qualification of First Assistant Engineer.
What does 1A/E stand for?
1A/E stands for First Assistant Engineer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Participates in Criminal Group (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Murder/Death/Kill (gaming clan)
- Police radio code for murder
- 18 Above (Canadian movie rating)
- Eighteenth Amendment
- Octodecimo (book paper size)
- Robbery Not in Progress - person (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- [not an acronym] Emergency Services Phone Number (Thailand)
- Nineteenth Amendment
- First Amendment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Captain Jeremy Pengelly represented the Copenhagen office; First Assistant Engineer Denise Geiberger, San Francisco office; Second Mate Francesco Tomei, Rome office; Chief Petty Officer Chirattam Radhakrishnan, Bombay office; and Cook Dionisio Velasco, Jr.