Calling hours and Funeral Service to be held at First Assembly of God Church facility.
What does FAG stand for?
FAG stands for First Assembly of God
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FAG
We have 57 other meanings of FAG in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Toxicology, Dermato-Cosmetology and Pharmacognosy
- Fixed Advance Facility (banking)
- Fabrications Automatiques Gerbelot (French manufacturing company)
- Famous Actors Guild
- Fan Against Gordon (NASCAR)
- Fast Action Gun (accessory to aid rapid access to weapon)
- Feldarbeitsgerät (German armored vehicle)
- Field Advisory Group
- Film Actor's Guild
- Finance and Accounting Group
- Fischer AG (German business, now FAG Kugelfischer)
- Fluorescein Angiogram
- Fondo Agropecuario de Garantías (Spanish)
- Force Allotment Group
- Forced Air Gas
- Forces Armées en Guyane (French: Armed Forces in Guyana)
- Former Action Guy
- Forum des Associations de Généralistes (French: Forum of Generalists Associations; Belgium)
- Forward Air Controller
- Forward Air Guide
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mike Strope, Facilities Staff, at the First Assembly of God Church recently told ecobee "14 ecobee EMS thermostats were installed in our 80,000 sq/ft church in June 2011, and we saw a reduction of nearly 50% in our energy costs within the first two months.
member and music minister at Alpena First Assembly of God in Harrison.
Rod Loy of First Assembly of God has launched his version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
AU has asked the Internal Revenue Service to investigate the incident, which centers on the First Assembly of God in Warner Robins.
The explosion at the First Assembly of God Church was the second church bombing in five months in the same county, about 100 miles south of Chicago.
Louis Cardinals and Minnesota Twins during the 1985 and 1991 World Series, attends First Assembly of God in Phoenix, Arizona.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA-/F1+' rating to the $1,9435,000 First Assembly of God of Fremont(California) adjustable rate demand taxable revenue bonds, series 2008.