Under this initial subcontract, Engineered Support will be responsible for engineering assistance on the development of first article units, which is due in June 2002, and assembly and test work on ASH deliveries to occur throughout 2003.
What does FAU stand for?
FAU stands for First Article Unit
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of FAU
We have 51 other meanings of FAU in our Acronym Attic
- First Against the Wall When the Revolution Comes (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams)
- Frauen Arbeit Technik Zukunft (German: Women, Labor, Technology, Future)
- Facial Action Unit
- Faculdade de Arquitetura e Urbanismo (Portuguese: Architecture and Urbanism College)
- Family Assistance Unit (various locations)
- Federación Argentina de Urología (Argentine Urology Association)
- Fetal Assessment Unit
- Field Ambulance Unit (various locations)
- File Allocation Unit
- Film Adapter Unit
- Fixed Access Unit
- Flexible Add/Drop Unit
- Flight Attendants Union (Cathay Pacific)
- Floating-point Arithmetic Unit
- Florida Atlantic University
- Flow Admission Update (LFAP)
- Fonds d'Aménagement Urbain (French: Urban Development Fund)
- Forced Air Unit
- Formazin Attenuation Unit (water turbidity)
- Formerly Assessed Under
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contract modification is for non-recurring engineering, 11 First Article units (including warranty), and spares (including warranty) for the U.
A prototype unit is set for delivery this month and first article units are scheduled for delivery in March 1999.