David Cruz Division surgeon sergeant major, First Army Division East I recently saw the sketch that accompanied the poem "Hold On.
What does 1AE stand for?
1AE stands for First Army Division East (US Army)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Police radio code for murder
- 18 Above (Canadian movie rating)
- Eighteenth Amendment
- Octodecimo (book paper size)
- Robbery Not in Progress - person (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- [not an acronym] Emergency Services Phone Number (Thailand)
- Nineteenth Amendment
- First Amendment
- First Assistant Engineer
- 1st Airborne Division (World War II)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First Army Division East (Fort Meade) and Division West (Fort Carson) command 16 training brigades; 10 brigades east of the Mississippi for Division East, and six brigades west of the Mississippi for Division West.