Through innovative programs like its Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), First American Vision Services (FAVS) and Integrated Chiropractic Services (ICS), NHBC is constantly expanding its market share.
What does FAVS stand for?
FAVS stands for First American Vision Services (now EyeBenefits; Scottsdale, AZ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAVS
We have 2 other meanings of FAVS in our Acronym Attic
- Faces and Voices of Color (online magazine)
- Faces and Voices of Recovery (Washington, DC)
- Friends and Volunteers of Refuges (Florida)
- Fixed And Variable Rates (insurance)
- Friends Aware of Violent Relationships (Fond du Lac, WI)
- Funds for Alpine Village Road Repair (Rancho Mirage, California)
- Fabbrica Armi Valle Susa
- Facio-Auriculo-Vertebral Spectrum
- Fighter Attack Visual System
- Film and Video Studies (educational program)
- Foritas Assured Voice System (New York)
- Footscray Audio Visual Social Club (Victoria, Australia)
- Financial Aid and Veterans Services Office (University of North Carolina Wilmington)
- Federaal Agentschap Voor VoedselVeiligheid (Dutch: Federal Food Safety Agency)
- Fédération des Archéologues de Wallonie (French: Federation of Archaeologists in Wallonia; Belgium)
- Fencing Academy of Westchester (Hawthorne, NY)
- Fiber Areal Weight (composite materials)
- Filton Abbey Wood (railway station; UK)
- Final Artwork
- Financial Aid Web (University of Phoenix)