1, which integrates with First American Title Insurance Company s AgentNet.
What does FATCO stand for?
FATCO stands for First American Title Insurance Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FATCO
- Flash and the City (conference)
- Fleet Area Telecommunications Center
- Florida Antique Tackle Collectors, Inc.
- For All the Cows (Foo Fighters song)
- Foreign Affairs and Transport Canada
- Full Automatic Temperature Controller (automotive)
- Federación Argentina de Trabajadores Cerveceros y Afines (Spanish: Argentina Brewers and Allied Workers Federation)
- Federal Air Traffic Control Authority
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act of 2009
- Film And Television Correlation Assessment Technique
- Fort Apache Timber Company (Whiteriver, AZ)
- Frommelt Attitude Toward Care of the Dying Scale
- First American Title Company of Los Angeles (California)
- FLIR Augmentation TOW Cobra Sight
- Federal Association of Teachers of Dancing (Australia)
- Fonds d'Appui aux Territoires en Difficultés (French: Support Fund Territories in Difficulty; Ministry of Economic Development, Innovation and Export; Canada)
- Foothills Area Transmission Development (Alberta, Canada)
- Florida Adult and Technical Distance Education Consortium
- Fixed Access Time Division Multiple Access
- Field Artillery Tactical Data Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
21, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- First American Title Insurance Company today announced that it is ranked number 20 on CareerBliss' 2011 list of "Happiest Companies in America.
Maller is a former finance chair and executive committee member of the New York State Democratic Committee and is a member of the legal advisory board of First American Title Insurance Company of New York.
HSH Nordbank AG; Michael Stoler, First American Title Insurance Company of New York; RELA Adviser Joseph M.
The FSR of A- (Excellent) and ICR of "a-" have been affirmed for First American Title Insurance Group and its following members: * First American Title Insurance Company * First American Title Insurance Company of Australia Pty Limited * Title Insurance Company of Oregon * First American Title Insurance Company of Louisiana * First Title Insurance plc * Ohio Bar Title Insurance Company The principal methodology used in determining these ratings is Best's Credit Rating Methodology -- Global Life and Non-Life Insurance Edition, which provides a comprehensive explanation of A.
13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- First American Title Insurance Company today announced the launch of its new Mortgage Services division, which is designed to address the title, settlement and valuation needs of residential originators with national retail platforms.
The event will take place at First American Title Insurance Company at 633 Third Avenue, 16th floor.
About First American Title Insurance Company First American Title Insurance Company, the largest subsidiary of First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), traces its history to 1889.