The first amended complaint alleges that marketers in general use bulk SMS to send mass texts without consent, but does not specifically allege that is the purpose of GroupMe's app or that GroupMe's app is used by marketers as such.
What does FAC stand for?
FAC stands for First Amended Complaint (legal)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FAC
We have 398 other meanings of FAC in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Advisory Committee
- Financial Attack Center (US FEMA)
- Find a Cure
- Find Area Code (Mountain Data Systems)
- Fine Arts Center
- Fine Arts Conservancy, Inc.
- Firearms Acquisition Certificate (Canada)
- First Aid Case (one-time treatment and observation of minor injury)
- First Alert Capability
- First Alliance Church (Florida)
- First Amendment Center
- First Apostolic Church (various locations)
- Fiscal Affairs Committee (various schools)
- Fitness Assessment Cell (US DoD)
- Flat Ass Calm (in reference to sea state)
- Flight Activity Category
- Flight Augmentation Computer (autopilot)
- Florida Administrative Code
- Florida Aero Club
- Florida Airports Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
To read the First Amended Complaint, please click here.
The first amended complaint made no changes to the style of the complaint or to the description of the parties being sued.
On December 4, 2003, the plaintiff filed a first amended complaint.
See First Amended Complaint at 9-10, Parents Against Disability Discrimination v.
On remand, the district court dismissed the detainee's first amended complaint and the detainee appealed.
``The failure to answer the first amended complaint was due to simple, excusable neglect, and was inadvertent,'' stated the filing by City Attorney James Hahn.
Melahan, a Mississippi court granted Melahan's motion to dismiss the first amended complaint of one plaintiff because it failed to state a cause of action.