District Court, Central District of California, Judge David Carter approved the settlement of a lawsuit involving Irvine, California--based First Alliance Mortgage Company and its chief executive officer, Brian Chisick.
What does FAMCO stand for?
FAMCO stands for First Alliance Mortgage Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAMCO
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical College (now Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University)
- Flying Aces Motorcycle Club (Rockport, PA)
- France Auto Miniature Collection (France)
- Franklin American Mortgage Company (Franklin, TN)
- Fremont Area Medical Center (Fremont, NE)
- Fully Absorbed Manufacturing Cost
- Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center (Virginia)
- Falling Off My Chair Laughing
- Fall Arrest Manufacturing Company
- Fellow of the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy
- Florida Association for Managed Care Professionals (Orlando, FL)
- Fatty-Acid Modified, Cholesterol-Reduced Animal Fat
- Fatty Acids, Middle-Chain Triglycerides
- Fashion Association of Merchandising and Design (Michigan)
- File Alteration Monitor Daemon
- Financial and Acquisition Management Division (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Fondation pour l'Assistance Morale aux Détenus (French: Foundation for Moral Support to Prisoners; Belgium)
- Foundation for Asian Management Development
- Functional Area Model Development Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
District Court, Central District of California, Judge David Carter approved the settlement of a lawsuit involving a California-based home mortgage lender, First Alliance Mortgage Company (First Alliance) and its chief executive officer.
SHARKS WARNED WE REVEALED last month how a London family face losing their home after loan shark First Alliance Mortgage Company charged them pounds 11,000 to arrange a pounds 37,000 mortgage.
First Alliance Mortgage Company expects to close the transaction on Sept.
LOS ANGELES, March 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Bank Plus Corporation (Nasdaq: BPLS) ("Bank Plus") today reported that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Fidelity Federal Bank, FSB ("Fidelity") has taken the following actions with regards to its real estate secured credit card program (the "Program") with First Alliance Mortgage Company ("FAMCO"), a subsidiary of First Alliance Corporation (Nasdaq: FACO): Delivered to FAMCO formal notice that the agreements pertaining to the Program have expired and that Fidelity will not be extending the terms of these agreements.
First Alliance Mortgage Company expects to close the transaction on March 27, 1997.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- First Alliance Corporation (Nasdaq: FACO), a provider of sub-prime home equity loans, announced today that First Alliance Mortgage Company, its principal operations subsidiary, will close five of its twenty-nine retail branches by December 31, 1999 (Fort Lauderdale (Florida), Pittsburgh and Wayne (Pennsylvania), Beachwood (Ohio), and Towson (Maryland)) to reduce costs and to increase its focus on the Company's E-Commerce strategy.
First Alliance Mortgage Company is the Sponsor and Servicer for this transaction.