6 million of MEP man-working hours in the first half of the year, recording no fatalities and just 79 first aid cases.
What does FAC stand for?
FAC stands for First Aid Case (one-time treatment and observation of minor injury)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FAC
We have 398 other meanings of FAC in our Acronym Attic
- Finance and Administration Committee (NEAFC)
- Financement Agricole Canada (French: Farm Credit Canada)
- Financial Administrative Control
- Financial Advisory Committee
- Financial Attack Center (US FEMA)
- Find a Cure
- Find Area Code (Mountain Data Systems)
- Fine Arts Center
- Fine Arts Conservancy, Inc.
- Firearms Acquisition Certificate (Canada)
- First Alert Capability
- First Alliance Church (Florida)
- First Amended Complaint (legal)
- First Amendment Center
- First Apostolic Church (various locations)
- Fiscal Affairs Committee (various schools)
- Fitness Assessment Cell (US DoD)
- Flat Ass Calm (in reference to sea state)
- Flight Activity Category
- Flight Augmentation Computer (autopilot)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their study of a Fortune 100 retail chain found that first aid cases declined by 21 percent, medical-only cases by 10 percent, and indemnity cases by 7 percent, after it introduced a post-accident drug testing program.
OSHA's revised record keeping rule, which went into effect January 1, 2002, does not require first aid cases to be documented on the OSHA 300 Log.
Industrial safety successes during Grand Gulf's refueling outage include: * No lost-time accidents * First aid cases reduced by more than 50 percent, from 53 to only 22 * Only one incident that fits the Occupational Safety and Health Administration's definition of a "recordable" accident * In addition to the core work of replacing about one-third of the fuel assemblies, major work items in this outage included significant reactor vessel inspections, main condenser cleaning and valve maintenance and testing.
Specifics of industrial safety performance during River Bend's refueling outage include: * No lost-time accidents * Only two incidents that fit the Occupational Safety and Health Administration's definition of a "recordable" accident * A reduction by nearly half in first aid cases River Bend Station is a General Electric boiling water reactor model type six.