About First Affirmative Financial Network First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC (http://www.
What does FAFN stand for?
FAFN stands for First Affirmative Financial Network (Colorado Springs, CO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAFN
- Forces Aériennes Françaises Libres (French: Free French Air Force)
- Financial Life Insurance Company
- First Allmerica Financial Life Insurance Company (Southborough, MA)
- Fluorescent Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphism (genotyping technique)
- Federal and Armed Forces Libraries Round Table
- Falling Away from Me (song by Korn)
- Fédération des Ainés Franco-Manitobains, Inc. (French: Seniors Federation of Franco-Manitobans, Inc.; Canada)
- Florida Association of Furniture Manufacturers (est. 1952)
- Freie Akademie für Malerei (German: Free Academy for Painting)
- Fédération Amicale Folklorique Nationale (French: Amicale National Folk Federation)
- Financial Aid Form Need Analysis Report (College Scholarship Service)
- Faculty of Agriculture Food and Natural Resources (University of Sydney; Australia)
- Fathers and Families New York
- Fine Arts Federation of New York (est. 1895)
- Fagbevaegelsens Forsknings Organisation
- Fédération des Ainés et des Retraités Francophones de l'Ontario (French: Federation of Pensioners and Seniors Francophones in Ontario; Canada)
- Fine Arts for Ocala
- First And Final Offer
- Institute for Applied Social Science
- Fresh and Full of Life (Mentos)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When George Gay founded the First Affirmative Financial Network (FAFN) back in 1982 to help individuals align personal values with financial decision-making, he had 55 SRI-focused financial planners in 20 states managing less than $5 million in client assets.
We've proven that performance does not have to be sacrificed to invest in a socially responsible manner," says Steve Schueth, recent past president of the Social Investment Forum, a social investment trade group, and president of First Affirmative Financial Network in Boulder, Colo.
ABOUT FIRST AFFIRMATIVE FINANCIAL NETWORK : First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC (http://www.
Some of these funds are what I call 'SRI Lite,'" says First Affirmative Financial Network President Steve Schueth.
Institutional Strategic Strategists include: Wilshire Associates, First Affirmative Financial Network and PGR Solutions.
First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC (http://www.
Institutional Strategic Strategists include: First Affirmative Financial Network and Standard & Poor's.