Complies with standards from the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA), including: Device Management (DM), Firmware Update Management Object (FUMO) and Software Component Management Object (SCOMO).
What does FUMO stand for?
FUMO stands for Firmware Update Management Object
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FUMO
- Fundacion Metodista de Desarrollo Integral (Spanish: Methodist Foundation for Integrated Development)
- Fluoro Ultra Micro Enzyme Linked Immuno Assay
- Federal University of Minas Gerais (Brazil)
- Febrile Ulceronecrotic Mucha-Habermann Disease
- Function of Mutual Information
- Follow-Up Mailing List Processor (software)
- First Unread Message Last Unread Block (Eudora email client)
- Farmers Union Milk Marketing Cooperative
- Fundamentals of Micro-Mechatronic Systems
- Fellowship of United Methodists in Music and Worship Arts
- Frente Unida de Moçambique (United Front of Mozambique)
- Following Up My Own Post
- First United Methodist Preschool (Austin, TX)
- Funny Music Project
- Farmers Union Marketing and Processing Association (Minnesota)
- Friends of the Upper Mississippi River Refuges (conservation group; Winona, MN)
- First United Methodist School (Kissimmee, FL)
- find, use, manage and share information (Free Pint Limited)
- Freiberg University of Mining and Technology
- Federal Urban Mass Transit Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 and the Firmware Update Management Object (FUMO) 1.
Integration is easier and faster because vDirect Mobile: -- Includes a built-in porting layer to the Windows and Linux operating systems with customizable support for any mobile platform including Android and BREW, -- Incorporates two OMA management objects -- Software Component Management Object (SCOMO) and Firmware Update Management Object (FUMO) -- directly into the client software, providing the flexibility to perform individual software updates or full firmware improvements, and -- Provides business logic rules that can be easily adapted to meet specific operator requirements, further reducing time to market for new mobile devices.