ARMY SNC Telecommunications LLC, Washington, DC, is being awarded a maximum $23,820,000 firm fixed price contract for aircrew combat coats and trousers.
What does FFPC stand for?
FFPC stands for Firm Fixed Price Contract
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFPC
We have 8 other meanings of FFPC in our Acronym Attic
- Firm-Fixed Price Award Fee (business contract type)
- Federation of Family Physicians' Associations of India
- Fossil Fuels Policy Action Institute
- Federation of Family Planning Associations, Malaysia (Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia)
- Fire Finder Position Analysis System (software)
- Fédération Française de Pelote Basque (French)
- Fédération Française des Pressings et Blanchisseries (French: French Pressings and Laundries Federation)
- Faith Free Presbyterian Church (Greenville, SC)
- Fantasy Football Players Championship
- Fédération Française de la Presse Catholique (French: French Catholic Press Federation)
- Florida Family Policy Council
- Florida Fire Prevention Code
- Fort Frances Power Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Friends of Fort Point Channel (Boston, MA)
- Forest Fire Prevention and Control Project (joint governmental project)
- Filtering Face Piece Device (dust mask)
- Five Finger Death Punch (band)
- Forest and Fishery Products Division (USDA)
- Forum for Family Planning and Development (advocacy)
- Frankfort Fire Protection District (Frankfort, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2M Firm Fixed Price contract by Technical and Management Systems Corporation (TAMSCO), Calverton, Maryland, a subsidiary of Engineered Support Services, Inc.
8 million project is a firm fixed price contract, subject to change orders if significant issues are encountered during construction that would increase the overall cost of the project.
NASDAQ:STST), announced today that it has been awarded a firm fixed price contract modification for $20.
DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY Seagoing Uniforms, Marshville, NC, is being awarded a maximum $5,003,677 firm fixed price contract for Navy utility trousers.
Todd Pacific's work will be performed under a firm fixed price contract which was awarded as a delivery order pursuant to the Company's ongoing Multiple Award Contract ("MAC") with the Navy.
Kansas City, MO, is being awarded a maximum $7,355,180 firm fixed price contract for cocoa powder, mocha cappuccino, french vanilla cappuccino, cocoa hazelnut, lemon tea, and apple cider.
Todd Pacific's work is being performed under a cost plus incentive fee contract with Electric Boat for fabrication work, and a firm fixed price contract for the associated project management and quality assurance work.