A network engineer at the University of Kentucky discusses routing protocols, DHCP server functions, AAA servers, access lists, security policies, application inspection, firewall load balancing, activity logs, and security services modules.
What does FWLB stand for?
FWLB stands for Firewall Load Balancing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Federation of Women Lawyers
- Fire Water Line
- Fish and Wildlife
- Forum Wymiany Linków (Polish forum)
- Forward Looking
- Forward Working Limit
- Free Water Level
- Free World License
- Frisch-Waugh-Lovell Theorem (econometrics)
- Foreign Women Lawyers' Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- First Way Life Center
- F-Wave Latency Difference
- Forum for Women, Law and Development (Nepal)
- Faith With Love Fellowship (McAfee, NJ)
- Full-Wave Layered Interconnect Simulator (cell structure analytical technique)
- For What Little It's Worth
- Fixed Wireless Local Loop
- Federal Wage and Labor Law Institute (Houston, TX)
- Forestry, Water and Landscape Management (Czech Republic)
- Free Worlds League Military (online gaming group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TrafficWorks Firewall Load Balancing (FWLB) allows users to scale the capacity of their security systems and maintain high-availability at the most critical points in the network.
Foundry's ServerIron family of Layer 4 - 7 switches provide sophisticated Internet traffic and content switching features including server load balancing, URL and cookie based switching, global server load balancing, firewall load balancing and transparent cache switching.
Fifteen chapters cover such topics as firewall load balancing, SSL offloading, content switching device migrations, and global server load balancing.
Active-Square(TM) Firewall Load Balancing (FWLB) -- ServerIron FWLB removes firewall bottlenecks and eliminates unused capacity that plagues active-standby configurations.
It also features built-in firewall load balancing and health checking.
Users of the dedicated Intelligent Director service will have the additional option of using the system's robust firewall load balancing capabilities for enhanced security while reducing or eliminating firewall bottlenecks.
Business Editors, Technology Writers NETWORLD+INTEROP SEATTLE & TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 18, 2002 F5 Products Successfully Deliver IDS Load Balancing, Firewall Load Balancing and CDN Deployment at the NETWORLD+INTEROP 2002 Exhibition F5 Networks, Inc.