Marine Corps contract awards for the M1A1 tank Firepower Enhancement Program (FEP).
What does FEP stand for?
FEP stands for Firepower Enhancement Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FEP
We have 160 other meanings of FEP in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of European Professional Photographers
- Federation of European Publishers (trade association)
- Fibroepithelial Polyp
- Field Evaluation Program
- Final Evaluation Period
- Final Evaluation Problem
- Financially Exposed Person (high-risk executive)
- Finished Enclosed Porch (building code)
- Fire Emergency Plan (various organizations)
- Fire Evacuation Plan
- Firewall Enhancement Protocol
- First Episode Psychosis
- First Expected Packet
- Fishery Ecosystem Plan
- Fitness Enhancement Program
- Flare Energetic Particle
- FLEETSATCOM(Fleet Satellite Communications System) EHF(Fleet Satellite Communications System) Package (US DoD)
- Fluent English Proficient
- Fluorinated Copolymer of Ethylene Propylene
- Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North Finding Modules (NFMs) are being supplied as part of Raytheon's Improved Thermal Sighting System (ITSS) on the USMC LAV-25 life extension and for its related M1A1 Firepower Enhancement Program (FEP).
Marine Corps' M1A1 Abrams Main Battle Tank Firepower Enhancement Program (FEP).