BULLETIN BOARD: VTSI) today announced receipt of an order for a minimum of 15 IVR-300(TM) HD 360-degree, high-definition firearms training systems for use by Mexican governmental agencies.
What does FATS stand for?
FATS stands for Firearms Training System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other meanings of FATSOther Resources:
We have 30 other definitions for FATS in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology (Russia)
- Federal Antitrust and Trade Regulation (laws; database)
- Finance Against Trust Receipt
- First Article Test Report
- Fixed Asset Turnover Ratio (business measurement)
- Folsom-Auburn Trail Riders Action Coalition
- Frente Antiimperialista de los Trabajadores de la Cultura
- Fellow of the Academy of Toxicological Sciences
- Findings Automated Tracking System (Air Force Inspector General inspection programs)
- Firearms Training Simulator
- For the Advancement of the S4
- Foreclosure Avoidance Through Servicing Ratio (US VA)
- Foreign Affiliates Statistics
- Forward Area Target Surveillance System
- Fully Automated Trading System
- Florida Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (Gainesville, FL)
- Federation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Languages (Australia)
- Faculty of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies (Commonwealth Department of Education, Science and Training; Australia)
- Friends and Admirers of the Tucson Symphony Orchestra
- Full Analog Tape Simulator and Optimizer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Firearms Training System (FATS) has been awarded a contract by the Royal Netherlands Land Army (RNLA) to provide numerous weapon simulators.
Using a variety of firearms training systems that employ state-of-the-art technology and supportive instructional methods, FBI firearms instructors developed the remedial firearms training program, Fast Track.
9) Firearms Training Virtual reality could greatly enhance shoot/don't shoot training simulators currently in use, such as the Firearms Training System, a primarily two-dimensional approach that possesses limited interactive capabilities.
Their automated firearms training system places members of law enforcement and the military in the center of more than 200 different simulated situations where they need to make split-second decisions on whether or not to fire their weapons.
of America (OTCBB: MMAM) and Firearms Training Systems Inc.