What does FRTI stand for?
FRTI stands for Fire and Rescue Training Institute (University of Missouri)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FRTI
We have 3 other meanings of FRTI in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Road Transit Express (France)
- Front pour la Régularité et la Transparence des Elections
- Fast Reactor Thermal Engineering Facility
- Federally Recognized Tribal Extension Program (agriculture and resource management group; various states)
- Faculty Research Travel Fund (Wester Michigan University)
- Fugitive Recovery Task Force Inc.
- FSS (Flight Security Supervisor) Returns Control of Tower Frequencies and Lights
- Flow Rate Technical Group (est. 2010)
- Feather River Tribal Health, Inc. (California)
- Feldenkrais Resources Training Institute (Berkeley, CA)
- Fournitures Robinetterie Tuyauterie Industrielle (French: Industrial Piping Plumbing Supplies)
- Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board
- Fédération Romande et Tessinoise de Jass (Swiss jazz club federation)
- Field Repair Test Kit
- Faculltad Regional Trenque Lauquen (Argentinian school faculty)
- Fischer Rat Thyroid Line
- Florida Right to Life, Inc.
- Fischer Rat Thyroid Cell Line
- Federatia Romana de Tenis de Masa (Romanian tennis federation)
- Fox River Trolley Museum (South Elgin, IL)