If readers have questions before the website is online, they can contact Colonel Gary Swartz, Director of the Fire Support and Combined Arms perations Department, FA School, at swartzl@sill.
What does FSCA stand for?
FSCA stands for Fire Support and Combined Arms
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSCA
We have 31 other meanings of FSCA in our Acronym Attic
- Finance/Administration Section Chief Type 2 (US FEMA)
- Fire Support Command and Control (US DoD)
- Fire Support Command and Control System
- Fire Support Command, Control, and Communications/Coordination
- Family Services and Consumer Affairs (Canada)
- Family Services of Central Alberta (Alberta, Canada)
- Farah Siddiqui Contemporary Art (India)
- Field Safety Corrective Action
- Financial Service Centers of America (previously National Check Cashers Association)
- Fire Services Consultation Association (UK)
- Florida School Counselor Association
- Florida Softball Cricket Association
- Florida Sporting Clays Association (shooting)
- Florida Sportsmen’s Conservation Association (West Palm Beach, FL; est. 1994)
- Florida Sprint Car Association (Florida and Georgia)
- Florida State Collection of Arthropods
- Foot Salle Civrieux d'Azergues (French soccer club)
- Formation Supérieure des Cadres de l'Armée (French: Advanced Training of the Army; Switzerland)
- Friendly Situation Capabilities Advisor
- Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a part of this strategy, the Fire Support and Combined Arms Operations Department (FSCAOD) in the FA School focuses on enhancing home station training to help prepare units for the graduate-level CTC rotations.
ST 6-20-20 was written by the Fire Support Division of the Fire Support and Combined Arms Operations Department of the Field Artillery School, Fort Sill, Oklahoma.