Currently, the JFO is offered as an additional skill identifier course (L7) for 13Fs or fire support specialists as well as for company fire support officers/NCOs, platoon forward observers, combat observation lasing teams and members of scout/reconnaissance organizations.
What does FSSP stand for?
FSSP stands for Fire Support Specialist (BFIST crew)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSSP
We have 27 other meanings of FSSP in our Acronym Attic
- Four-Stroke Singles National Owners Club (motorcycle club; est. 1986)
- Forestry Safety Society of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Federated Single Sign-On
- Fire Support Station Operator
- Flag Ship Service Organization (Scientology)
- Flight Standards Satellite Office
- Foreign Service Staff Officer
- Free State Symphony Orchestra (South Africa)
- Facility Security and Safety Plan
- Faculty Subcommittee on Sponsored Programs
- Flatbush Shomrim Safety Patrol (New York)
- Fold Classification Based on Structure-Structure Alignment of Proteins
- Forward Scattering Spectrometer Probe
- Fraternitas Sacerdotalis Sancti Petri (Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter)
- Fraternité Sacerdotale Saint-Pierre (French: Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter)
- Fuel System Supply Point
- Fraternitas Sacerdotalis Sancti Pii X (Latin: The Society of Saint Pius X; Switzerland)
- Finite State Scalar Quantization
- Functional Social Support Questionnaire
- Family Service System Reform
Samples in periodicals archive:
Johnson is a fire support specialist regularly assigned to the 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division at Fort Hood, Killeen, Texas.
The fire support specialist is the son of Christa Fry of Springfield and a 2010 graduate of Thurston High School.
Staff Sergeant Steve Jaime joined the Army in October 1991 as a Fire Support Specialist (13F).
By using Link-built FSCATT trainers, artillery gunnery teams -- including cannon crewmen, fire direction specialists and fire support specialists -- can be trained individually or as a team on execution of indirect fire mission operations.
Towne of Shrewsbury, has graduated from the Fire Support Specialist Advanced Individual Training course at Fort Sill, Lawton, Okla.
Beginning in late 2008, fire support specialist small group leaders began looking at the program of instruction being taught at what was then known as the Basic NCO Course.
Two of the Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) 13F Fire Support Specialist Soldiers from this company were attached to the MiTT to bring it up to 12 men.