5 million to continue to support the Fire Support Software Engineering Division of the U.
What does FSSE stand for?
FSSE stands for Fire Support Software Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSSE
We have 6 other meanings of FSSE in our Acronym Attic
- Fox Sports San Diego (San Diego, CA)
- Framework for Strategic Sustainable Development (sustainability consulting method)
- Franklin Special School District (Franklin, TN)
- Future Shock San Diego (dance collective; California)
- Florida State Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution
- Food Security and Sustainable Development Division
- Faculty Survey of Student Engagement (various schools)
- Fédération Sénégalaise des Sports Équestres (French: Senegalese Federation of Equestrian Sports; Senegal)
- Fédération Suisse des Sports Équestres (French: Swiss Federation of Equestrian Sports; Switzerland)
- Fine Sun Sensor Electronics
- Forward Service Support Element
- Franciscan Sisters of Saint Elizabeth
- Free-Standing Single Ended
- Fire Support Software Engineering Center
- Florida State Science and Engineering Fair
- Fee Simple Subject to Executory Limitation (property law)
- Faculté des Sciences du Sport et de l'Éducation Physique (French: School of Sport Sciences and Physical Education)
- Fédération Sportive des Sourds de France (French: Deaf Sports Federation of France)
- Fédération Suisse des Sages-Femmes (French: Swiss Federation of Midwives; Switzerland)
- Femmes Solidaires sans Frontières (French: Women's Solidarity without Borders; Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is a system developed by the Fire Support Software Engineering Division, Communications and Electronics Command (CECOM), located at Fort Sill, Oklahoma, to be the primary support for FOs, fire support teams (FISTs), FA commanders, fire support officers (FSOs) and survey teams in their mission areas.
Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM) to provide system and software engineering services for CECOM's Software Engineering Center and Fire Support Software Engineering (SEC, FSSE) organization located at Fort Sill, Oklahoma.
Telos Corporation has been the support contractor for the Software Engineering Center, Fire Support Software Engineering (SEC, FSSE) at Fort Sill for the past 23 years.