The students worked through a series of battalion-level operations order (OPORD) exercises, learning the three products of a company-level fire plan: fire support overlay, target list worksheet and the fire support execution matrix.
What does FSX stand for?
FSX stands for Fire Support Execution
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSX
We have 1 other meaning of FSX in our Acronym Attic
- Fujitsu Semiconductor Wireless Product, Inc. (Japan)
- Federally Sentenced Women Program Committee (Canada)
- Flexible Steel Wire Rope
- Food Security Wheat Reserve (Agricultural Act of 1980)
- Foundation for Social Welfare Services
- Flight Software Working Group
- Fantasy Stock Exchange (Facebook application)
- Ferrous Sulphate Xylenol Orange
- Fighter Support Experimental (Japanese military technology)
- Financial Services Exchange
- Flight Simulator X
- Full Scale Exercise
- Flight Simulator X Deluxe (computer game)
- Farrar, Straus and Young (publishing; now Farrar, Straus and Giroux)
- Fédération Suisse de Yoga (French: Swiss Yoga Federation)
- For the Strength of Youth (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints)
- Forsys Metals Corp (uranium exploration; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Frame Sync
- Festival Statesmen Youth Chorus
- Fort Sanders Yacht Club (Knoxville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FSO should of course brief the fire support execution matrix and cover the task, purpose, method, and effect of each target.
target list(s), schedule of fires, fire support execution matrix (FSEM), maneuver synchronization matrix and ammunition status.
The FSO and FSNCO complete the fire support plan, target list worksheet (TLWS) and the fire support execution matrix (FSEM).
The brigade fire support element (FSE) clearly articulates the fire plan in the fires paragraph of the OPORD: the fire support execution matrix (FSEM); the target synchronization matrix (TSM), which includes the high-payoff target list (HPTL); the attack guidance matrix (AGM); and the target list.