Whilst with the brigade, Graham worked on a voluntary basis for the Fire Services National Benevolent Fund.
What does FSNBF stand for?
FSNBF stands for Fire Services National Benevolent Fund (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Florida School Nutrition Association, Inc. (formerly Florida School Food Service Association, Inc.)
- Forearm Sympathetic Nerve Activity
- Formation et Services Nord Atlantique (French: North Atlantic Training and Services)
- Français de Souche Nord Africaine (French: French-Born North African)
- Franchise Services of North America
- Fry's Spring Neighborhood Association (Charlottesville, VA)
- First Security National Bank (Atlanta, GA)
- First Southern National Bank (est. 1983; Kentucky)
- Flight Simulation New Brunswick (Canada)
- Fort Sills National Bank
- Fall School in Natural Computing
- Food Security and Nutrition Council (Namibia)
- Food Stamp Nutrition Connection (Beltsville, MD)
- Forte's Sprites n' Comics (gaming)
- Forward Sequence Number of the Last Signal Unit
- Frances Stern Nutrition Center (est. 1918; Tufts Medical Center; Boston, MA)
- Friends of Shipley Nature Center (California)
- Front pour le Salut National du Cameroun (French: Front for the National Salvation of Cameroon)
- Full Step Nickel Club (Burbank, CA)
- Fuller Seminary Northern California (est. 1947)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Donations can be made to the Fire Services National Benevolent Fund or Our Lady of Mount Carmel Tower Restoration Fund.
53 for The Fire Fighters Charity, formerly the Fire Services National Benevolent Fund.
The charities to benefit included: Children North East, Just for Kids, Treetops Children's Unit (University Hospital of North Durham), Great North Air Ambulance, British Lung Foundation (Breathe North), Show Racism the Red Card and the Fire Services National Benevolent Fund.
The funeral cortege will include a fire engine and Sharon is asking for any donations to be made to the Fire Services National Benevolent Fund.
More than 20,000 firefighters at 1,000 stations in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan raised more than pounds 75,000 for the Fire Services National Benevolent Fund by washing cars.
Widower Francis Mead left most of his pounds 848,000 estate to the Fire Services National Benevolent Fund after his death at 86.
Whatever the political climate fire fighters will never stop fundraising and this event they are hosting is to celebrate 60 years of the Fire Services National Benevolent Fund that supports injured fire fighters and their families.