Contract notice: Study of fire safety engineering of an existing building and operating - buildings of the european parliament - louise weiss building in strasbourg.
What does FSE stand for?
FSE stands for Fire Safety Engineering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FSE
We have 127 other meanings of FSE in our Acronym Attic
- Field Sanitation Equipment (US DoD)
- Field Service Engineer(Ing)
- Field Service Evaluation
- Field Software Engineer (various locations)
- Field Support Equipment
- Field Systems Engineer (various companies)
- File System Emulation
- File System Extender (software)
- Financial Services Exchange (various locations)
- Finite State Encoder
- Fire Support Element
- Fixed, Scientific, Engineering (calculator function)
- Fleet Supportability Evaluation
- Flight Simulation Engineer (US NASA)
- Flight Support Equipment
- Flight Systems Engineering
- Florida Schools of Excellence
- Flying Scheduling Effectiveness (avionics; US Air Force)
- Flying Station Engineer
- Focal Symmetrical Encephalomalacia (sheep enterotoxemia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I don't believe the [fire and life safety] codes are lacking, I think it's the application of the codes that is the problem," said Faimeen Shah, manager of fire safety engineering at Exova, in Dubai.
Jerzy Galaj (1), Zbignev Karpovic (2), Waldemar Jaskolowski (3) (1) Fire Technique Division, Fire Safety Engineering Faculty, The Main School of Fire Service, Slowackiego 52/54 street, 01-629 Warsaw, Poland (2) Dept of Labour Safety and Fire Protection, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Sauletekio al.
Professor Ed Galea Director, Fire Safety Engineering Group, University of Greenwich, London
Heat release rate in a flat Fire safety engineering has to make a number of assumptions in its "design fire scenarios" (Garrad and Smith 1999), which are thus necessarily subject to uncertainty.
No organisation -- large or small - can afford to be complacent about fire safety regulations," said Tim Clements, director of Trenton Consultants, one of the leading UK fire safety engineering specialists.
The other experts are Professor Ed Galea, founding director of the Fire Safety Engineering Group at the University of Greenwich, which advises architects on building design, and Professor Jim Shields, founding director of the Institute for Fire Safety Engineering Research and Technology at the University of Ulster.
Prof Galea, director of the fire safety engineering group in the UK, said he believed the World Trade Centre towers would have had steel cores with concrete cladding.