IGNIS Solutions brings a deep bench of fire protection engineering, fire fighting, and training services specializing in the industrial sector.
What does FPE stand for?
FPE stands for Fire Protection Engineering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPE
We have 91 other meanings of FPE in our Acronym Attic
- Fantastic Plastic Elastic (chair by Ron Arad)
- Federal Pacific Electric Company
- Federation of Public Employees
- Fédération Patronale et Économique (French: Employers and Economic Federation; Switzerland)
- Fédération Polynésienne d'Equitation (French: Polynesian Equestrian Federation; Tahiti, French Polynesia)
- Fermented Plant Extract
- Field Project Engineer (various companies)
- Final Prediction Error
- Financial Practice and Education (journal)
- Fire Protection Engineer
- First Person Editor
- First Priority Enterprise
- Fixed Price Engagement
- Fixed Price Exhibit (Montclair State University; Montclair, NJ)
- Fixed-Price Escalation (Contract)
- Fleischmann Pons Effect
- Flight Parameter Estimation
- Floating Point Emulator
- Floating Point Engine
- Floating Point Exception (a computer math error)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The topics include who gets the benefit of the doubt from uncertainty, measurement uncertainty and statistical process control for the Steiner tunnel, uncertainty in fire protection engineering design, fire pattern repeatability, and heat flux measurements and their uncertainty in a large-scale fire test.
com)-- Nuclear Safety Associates announced today that James Masterlark has joined the company to lead the newly formed Risk Analysis and Fire Protection Engineering division.
Bryan is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Fire Protection Engineering at the U.
For this project, supervised by the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP), GRW provided mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection engineering design services for this 647,632-square-foot correctional facility, at an estimated cost of $114 million.
Frederick Mowrer, a professor of fire protection engineering at the University of Maryland, told a meeting in the US on the buildings' collapse that floor joists are thought to have been the first parts of the buildings to fail as intense fires heated and weakened them.
CHICAGO -- Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent product safety certification organization, today announced they have established a framework for future cooperation with Rolf Jensen & Associates (RJA), a leader in fire protection engineering and life safety consulting services.
June 21, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --The Department of Fire Protection Engineering at the University of Maryland, College Park's A.