The state fire marshal's office said in a statement that an investigation has determined Trenton Delisle lit the blaze when he ''set fire to items in the living room'' of the home.
What does FMO stand for?
FMO stands for Fire Marshal's Office
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMO
We have 91 other meanings of FMO in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération des Maladies Orphelines (French: Federation of Orphan Diseases)
- Federation of Manufactured Home Owners of Florida, Inc.
- Federation of Manufacturing Opticians (UK)
- Fers et Matériaux de l'Oise (French materials company)
- Field Maintenance Office
- Field Marketing Organization (insurance)
- Financial Management Office(r)
- Financierings-Maatschappij voor Ontwikkelingslanden (Dutch: Netherlands Development Finance Company)
- Finnforest Modular Office (Finland)
- Fire Management Officer (National Park Service)
- Fire Motor Operator
- Fish Marketing Organization (Hong Kong)
- Fisheries Management Organization
- Flatland Meteorological Observatory
- Flavin-Containing Monooxygenase
- Fleet Mail Office (Canada Post)
- Fleet Maintenance Officer (Navy)
- Flexible Macroblock Ordering (polycom video coding)
- Flight Management Office
- Flight Medical Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The state fire marshal's office is leading investigations into the two fires.
Through the Illinois State Fire Marshal's Office, the State of Illinois Small Equipment Grant, was a grant worth a total of $4 million.
I want us to be singing from the same hymnal, if you will, when we're testifying that the state fire marshal's office is making progress with improving fire investigations.
The cause of the fire is being investigated by fire prevention officers and the Ontario fire marshal's office.
The Caledonian-Record reported earlier this month that the state fire marshal's office received two search warrants for the MDM plant.
STRONG, ME -- The state Fire Marshal's office continues to took for clues to explain what caused the Aug.
AGUA DULCE - A Moorpark man who said he suffered severe burns on the set of ``Mission: Impossible III'' is part of a $30 million claim against the county and city of Los Angeles and the State Fire Marshal's office.