1 France - Second Generation Fire Control Computers project 2.
What does FC CPTR stand for?
FC CPTR stands for Fire Control Computer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Furnace Container
- Further Confusion (anthropomorphic convention)
- Fusion Center
- Futball Club (soccer)
- Future Capabilities
- Future Century (G-Gundam)
- Future City
- Future Consumption (food and beverage industries)
- Future Crew
- Field Command, Defense Atomic Support Agency
- Flood Control and Coastal Emergency program
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf Railroad
- Fire, Casualty and Surety
- Field Champion and Amateur Field Champion (American Kennel Club; dog pedigree)
- Fibre Channel-Arbitrated Loop
- Flip-Chip Ball Grid Array
- Frequency-Controlled Beam Steering Array
- Fully-Connected Circular Buffer (computer architecture)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 France - Second Generation Fire Control Computers project2.
It combines a highly accurate weapon pointing device, inertial navigation and position system, and digital communication capability, all embedded in the fire control computer.
It integrates a fire control computer with an inertial navigation and pointing system, allowing crews to fire in less than one minute >>.
and subsidiaries , a significant provider of engineering, information technology, and other technical solutions to the Department of Defense and national security agencies, announced that the Ogden Air Logistics Center, F-16 System Program Office, Hill Air Force Base, Utah, awarded a $45 million potential value FAST task order to modify the Air National Guard (ANG) and Air Reserve Command (ARC) F-16 Block 25/30/32 aircraft with a Commercial Fire Control Computer (CFCC).
Remember broken cables in the FAB mean the fire control computer, gun control box, turret control box, or other components are NMC.
BAE Systems' upgrade solution includes the Commercial Fire Control Computer, which is currently the highest throughput and most supportable mission computer in any F-16.
The Sker consists of a fire control computer and gun display units.