The 210-year-old Federal style row house at 94 Greenwich Street was designated a landmark, as well as the Mount Olive Fire Baptized Holiness Church, at 304-308 West 122nd Street, which was constructed in 1897 for the Second Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America.
What does FBHC stand for?
FBHC stands for Fire Baptized Holiness Church
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBHC
We have 4 other meanings of FBHC in our Acronym Attic
- Fort Benjamin Harrison (Indiana)
- Forum des Biohygiénistes (French: Biohygienist Forum)
- Front of Back Hash (marching band)
- Fuel Burning Heater (vehicles)
- Full Body Harness (various companies)
- Full-Blooded Human
- Fruit Body Hydrophobin 1
- Fellow of British Hospitality Accountants
- Fort Berthold Housing Authority (U.S. Native American government organization; North Dakota)
- Fasting Breath Hydrogen Concentration
- Fordham Bedford Housing Corporation (Bronx, NY)
- Foundation for Better Health Care (New York, NY)
- Fertile Bovine Hydatid Cyst Fluid
- Force Beachhead Line
- Fetal Bovine Heart Endothelial Cells
- Fluidized Bed Heat Exchanger
- Fetal Bovine Heart Endothelial Cell (cytology)
- Familial Benign (Hypocalciuric) Hypercalcaemia
- Full Bandwidth at Half Height (neurophysiological research)
- Fellow of the British Horological Institute (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John's Fire Baptized Holiness Church of God, through his time at Washington Temple C.