New Solef 82050 is the only fully mouldable PVDF foam able to pass the key aircraft fire, smoke and toxicity tests (FAR and AITM), which certify complete resistance to flame, total heat release, low toxicity on combustion products and reduced optical smoke density.
What does FST stand for?
FST stands for Fire, Smoke and Toxicity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FST
We have 181 other meanings of FST in our Acronym Attic
- Final Settlement Tank (waste water treatment)
- Finance Support Team
- Financial Secretary to the Treasury (UK)
- Financial Services Technology
- Financial Services Training College (UK)
- Finger Skin Temperature
- Finite State Transducer
- Finlands Svenska Television (Swedish: Finland Swedish Television)
- Fire Safety Technology
- Fire Support Terminal