The 140 bed SRS, currently under construction, is a significant part of the integrated health precinct master plan for the Fiona Stanley Hospital site in Perth.
What does FSH stand for?
FSH stands for Fiona Stanley Hospital (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSH
We have 106 other meanings of FSH in our Acronym Attic
- Foundation for Sexual Grounding Therapy
- Family Services of Greater Vancouver (Canada)
- Fast Shutting Gate Valve
- Flight Sim Ground Vehicles (flight simulation website)
- Family Service of Greater Waterbury, Inc.
- Folklore Society of Greater Washington (US District of Columbia)
- Family Separation Housing
- File System Hierarchy (computer programming; Linux)
- Final Solutions Holdings Pty Ltd (Sanctuary Cove, QLD, Australia)
- Flag Staff House
- Florida Scenic Highway
- Folded Spherical Helix
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone
- Fonds de Solidarité Habitat (French: Housing Solidarity Fund)
- Fonds Social de l'Habitat (French: Social Housing Fund; New Caledonia)
- Forest Services Handbook (USDA)
- Fort Sam Houston (San Antonio, TX, USA)
- Forward Surgical Hospital (Canadian Armed Forces)
- Franklin Square Hospital (Baltimore, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3bn 1 August 2011 Serco Group plc (Serco), the international service company, announces that on 30 July 2011 it signed a new contract with the Western Australian Department of Health to provide vital non-clinical support services at the new Fiona Stanley Hospital near Perth.
Western Australia's Fiona Stanley hospital brought on Data#3 and Dimension Data as it builds out more of the IT infrastructure which will help it live up to its title as the most technologically advanced hospital in the country.