Mr Barnett said the link would also provide improved access for people travelling to the Fiona Stanley Hospital, St John of God Hospital, Murdoch University and Challenger Institute of Technology.
What does FSH stand for?
FSH stands for Fiona Stanley Hospital (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSH
We have 106 other meanings of FSH in our Acronym Attic
- Foundation for Sexual Grounding Therapy
- Family Services of Greater Vancouver (Canada)
- Fast Shutting Gate Valve
- Flight Sim Ground Vehicles (flight simulation website)
- Family Service of Greater Waterbury, Inc.
- Folklore Society of Greater Washington (US District of Columbia)
- Family Separation Housing
- File System Hierarchy (computer programming; Linux)
- Final Solutions Holdings Pty Ltd (Sanctuary Cove, QLD, Australia)
- Flag Staff House
- Florida Scenic Highway
- Folded Spherical Helix
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone
- Fonds de Solidarité Habitat (French: Housing Solidarity Fund)
- Fonds Social de l'Habitat (French: Social Housing Fund; New Caledonia)
- Forest Services Handbook (USDA)
- Fort Sam Houston (San Antonio, TX, USA)
- Forward Surgical Hospital (Canadian Armed Forces)
- Franklin Square Hospital (Baltimore, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Western Australia the Barnett Government has privatised, or is looking to privatise, services at the Peel Health Campus, Joondalup Health Campus, the Fiona Stanley Hospital and the Midland Health Campus.
New health support services have been awarded in the Middle East and extended in Hong Kong, and our pre-operational activity continues to build at the Fiona Stanley Hospital in Australia.
Fiona Stanley Hospital will provide an expanded range of clinical services to patients from today, with the second phase of the hospital opening on schedule.
In Australia, we expanded into a new market when we were appointed preferred bidder for a substantial ten-year contract to provide services at Fiona Stanley Hospital in Perth.
This is a critical project for the successful on-boarding of Fiona Stanley Hospital personnel as per the staged opening sequence of the Hospital
We are proud to be part of the team with WA Health at Fiona Stanley Hospital.
Officially opening Western Australia s newest health care facility today, Premier Colin Barnett said the $2billion Fiona Stanley Hospital was the first new-build tertiary hospital project in the State for more than 50 years.