He started his career at the Finnish Pulp and Paper Research Institute and became research director at Kajaani Oy in 1976.
What does FPPRI stand for?
FPPRI stands for Finnish Pulp and Paper Research Institute (Espoo, Finland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Forward Purchasing Power Parity (finance)
- France Protection Plus pour Patrimoine (French wood treatment company)
- Fuel Pin Photo Positioner
- Florida Partnership for Promoting Physical Activity and Healthful Nutrition
- Foundation for the Preservation and Protection of the Przewalski Horse
- Fédération des Producteurs de Porcs du Québec (French: Quebec Pork Producers Federation; Quebec, Canada)
- Farm Program Payment Reserve
- Fédération de la Presse Périodique Régionale (French: Regional Periodical Press Federation)
- Fixed Price with Price Revision
- Fondation pour la Préservation du Patrimoine Russe dans l'Union Européenne (French: Foundation for the Preservation of Russian heritage in the European Union)
- Force Police Public Relations Officer (Nigeria)
- Fakultet za Pravne i Poslovne Studije (Serbian: Faculty of Legal and Business Studies; higher education institution)
- Family Permanency Planning Services
- Family Programme Promotion Services (Kenya)
- Farrer Park Primary School (Singapore)
- Federal Personnel Payroll System (US Department of the Interior)
- Fixed Price Prime Contractor
- Fixed Priority Preemptive Scheduling (computer networking)
- Fondation pour la Promotion de la Pédiatrie Sociale (Foundation for the Advancement of Social Pediatrics; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- First Paris Poker Tour (Paris, France)