What does FORNA stand for?
FORNA stands for Finnish Operating Room Nurses Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Foreign Military Intelligence Collection Activities
- Fleet Operational Readiness Management Information System
- Formal Object Role Modeling Language (used in database engineering Object Role Modeling, ORM)
- Fonds de Réorientation et de Modernisation de la Médecine Libérale (French: Reorientation and Modernization of Private Medicine Fund)
- Foreign Material Management System
- Force Mobilization Steering Committee
- Force Modernization System
- Flexible Object Recognition and Modelling System (journal article)
- Forward Observer's Ranging Marking Scope
- Association Nationale de Formation et d'Évaluation des Médecins de Famille
- Friends of Oak Ridge National Laboratory (Oak Ridge, TN)
- Functional Osteocartilaginous Reconstruction of the Nasal Septum
- Friends of Russian Orphans
- Family Outreach and Response Program
- Fibre Optic Respiratory Plethysmography
- Free Online Research Papers
- Friends of Rockwood Park (New Brunswick, Canada)
- Friends of Roundhay Park (UK; est. 1994)
- Friends of Ruskin Park (UK)