The maggot was sent to the Finnish Museum of Natural History, Helsinki, Finland, and identified as a third-stage larva of Cochliomyia hominivorax (Coquerel), the New World screwworm fly.
What does FMNH stand for?
FMNH stands for Finnish Museum of Natural History (Helsinki, Finland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMNH
We have 2 other meanings of FMNH in our Acronym Attic
- Fatima Mata National College (India)
- The Flexible Manufacturing Networks Center
- Frequency of Micronucleated Normochromatic Erythrocytes
- Femoral Motor Nerve Conduction Velocity
- Famille Missionnaire de Notre-Dame (French: Missionary Family of Our Lady)
- Final Mitigated Negative Declaration (California)
- Fully Mixed Nash Equilibrium
- Fetal Movements Not Felt
- Francis Marion National Forest (South Carolina)
- Field Museum of Natural History (Chicago, IL)
- Florida Museum of Natural History (Gainesville, Florida)
- Forget Me Not in Stitches (designer)
- Fort Monmouth, New Jersey
- Farabundo Mart National Liberation (political party; El Salvador)
- For my Next Miracle (band)
- Fort Moultrie National Monument (South Carolina)
- Franchise Managers Netwerk Nederland (Dutch: Franchise Managers Network Netherlands)
- Free-Market News Network
- Farmers' Market Nutrition Program
- Florida Master Naturalist Program