A debate over which eurozone countries can demand collateral from Greece in exchange for loan guarantees threatens to derail has said right from the beginning that it would not back any loans without collateral, and if this arrangement is no longer acceptable to other nations, then it takes us back to square one," Teija Tiilikainen, head of the Finnish Institute of International Affairs, told AFP Merrill Lynch Global Research said that the deal between Finland and Greece raises concerns since it "effectively voids much of the contribution of the former to the new EFSF, also AAA-rated countries, have indicated that they would also seek collateral if Finland receives it.
What does FIIA stand for?
FIIA stands for Finnish Institute of International Affairs (Helsinki, Finland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FIIA
We have 7 other meanings of FIIA in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Innocence Initiative, Inc
- Florida-Israel Institute
- Fluides Ingénierie Internationale (French: International Engineering Fluids)
- Foreign Indirect Investment
- Foreign Institutional Investor
- Foreign Intelligence Information
- Fundación Instituto de Ingeniería (Caracas, Venezuela)
- Fellowship of the Institute of Internal Auditors (UK)
- Fidelity International Investment Advisors (UK)
- Financial Institutions Insurance Association
- First Independent Insurance Agency (Michigan)
- Foreign Investment Implementation Authority (India)
- Fundación Internacional y Para Iberoamérica de Administración y Políticas Públicas (Spanish: International and Latin American Foundation of Administration and Public Policies)
- Federal Investigation and Intelligence Bureau
- First Islamic Investment Bank (est. 1997)
- Fortune Institute of International Business
- Freie Initiative Improvisation Berlin (German: Free Improvisation Initiative Berlin; Berlin, Germany)
- Funeral Industry Insurance Brokers (Australia)
- Fidelity Investments’ Institutional Brokerage Group
- Federación Interamericana de la Industria de la Construcción (Latin-American Federation of Contractors'Associations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Raimo Vayrynen is former Director of the Finnish Institute of International Affairs.