Readers are assumed to be familiar with FDTD techniques as discussed in the 2005 third edition of Taflove-Hagness' Computational Electrodynamics: The Finite-Difference Time-Domain Method.
What does FDTDM stand for?
FDTDM stands for Finite-Difference Time-Domain Method
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fond du Lac Tribal Community College (Cloquet, MN)
- Finite Difference Time Domain
- From Dusk 'Til Dawn
- Finite Difference Time Domain, Second-Order-In-Time, Second-Order-In-Space
- Finite Difference Time Domain, Second-Order-In-Time, Fourth-Order-In-Space
- Finite Difference Time Domain, Second-Order-in-Time, Fourth-Order-in-Space
- Finite-Difference Time-Domain Boundary Integral Equation
- Finite-Difference Time-Domain Discrete Surface Integral
- Finite Difference Time Domain - Kaneda's Method
- Finite-Difference Time-Domain Time Sequence
- Fédération Des Terrains d'Etudes (France)
- Force Development Test and Experimentation
- Force Development Testing & Evaluation
- Fundação para o Desenvolvimento Tecnológico da Engenharia (Brazil)
- Federal Documents Task Force (American Library Association Government Documents Round Table)
- Federation Defensive Task Force (gaming)
- Finance Domain Task Force (Object Management Group; Needham, MA)
- Foundation Degree Task Force (Department for Children, Schools and Families; UK)
- Freediving Team of Finland
- Frequency-Dependent Transfer Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
The finite-difference time-domain method for electromagnetics with MATLAB simulations.
The specific absorption rate (SAR) distribution in the rat brain has been simulated with the finite-difference time-domain method (Martens et al.