Our device is based on the model of a finite state automaton, which is a simplified version of the Turing machine.
What does FSA stand for?
FSA stands for Finite State Automaton
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FSA
We have 469 other meanings of FSA in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Service Agreement (World Trade Organization)
- Financial Services Act (UK)
- Financial Services Administration (various locations)
- Financial Services Agency (Japan)
- Financial Services Authority
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Supervisory Agency (Japan)
- Financial Supervisory Authority
- Financial Systems Administration (various schools)
- Fingerprint Sharing Alliance (coalition of telecom companies to combat cyber attacks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
No Probabilistic Deterministic finite state automaton (PDFA) is ambiguous.
e the current state e of the finite state automaton M.