Through the operation of a new finished goods warehouse, we will also create 21 new jobs.
What does FGW stand for?
FGW stands for Finished Goods Warehouse
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FGW
We have 7 other meanings of FGW in our Acronym Attic
- Ferrocarrils de La Generalitat Valenciana (railway company in Spain)
- Full Gold Veneer
- Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brasil)
- Fundacao Getulio Vargas (Brazil)
- Future Growth Value (stock market)
- Fresno Grass Volleyball Association
- Friesch Genootschap Van Natuurfotografen (Dutch: Frieschebrug Society of Nature; nature photography group; Germany)
- Friends of Gledhow Valley Woods (UK)
- Fachverband Gas Waerme (German gas and heat association)
- Federation of Graduate Women (New Zealand)
- First Great Western (UK train company)
- Fish, Game and Wildlife
- Fonds Grote Werken (Dutch: Great Works Fund)
- Futaba Gauge Works (Osaka, Japan)
- Florida Ground Water Association (Tallahasse, FL)
- Fédération des Goldwing Club de France (French: Goldwing Club Federation of France; vehicle club)
- Focus Group Working Group
- First Great Western Link (UK)
- Flammable Gas Watch List
- Friedman Gaythwaite Wolf and Leavitt (law firm; Portland, Maine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through the operation of a new finished goods warehouse, we will also create 21 new jobs" A Welsh Assembly Government spokesman said: "We will look to provide all the support possible to help these employees find new work.
and takes the table to the Finished Goods Warehouse Supervisor.
Electrolux said earlier this month it had launched a review into the viability of its finished goods warehouse and distribution centre and a decision on its fate is expected before Christmas.
The facility meets industry standards for current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) and features on-site storage of raw materials and a cGMP finished goods warehouse.
In addition, the facility's layout is designed to maximize the flow of materials so there is no need for a finished goods warehouse at the location.
This output comprises everything from a small ink cartridge up to a 5 litre bag in a box, all of which is filled, capped, labelled packed and palletised prior to being transported into the adjoining finished goods warehouse by means of the new Crown SC fork truck.
46m contract to design and build a new secondary pharmaceutical packing hall with a finished goods warehouse and goods bay.