The building warehoused a substantial majority of the Company's current finished goods inventory for this Christmas season in anticipation of shipment to customers.
What does FGI stand for?
FGI stands for Finished Goods Inventory
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FGI
We have 56 other meanings of FGI in our Acronym Attic
- Fake Good Idea
- Faldo Golf Institute (Orlando, FL)
- Family Gamers International
- Family Guidance, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
- Fashion Group International, Inc
- Faunus Group International, Inc. (New York)
- Federation of German Industry
- Federazione Ginnastica d'Italia (Italian Gymnastics Federation)
- Feel Good Incorporation (Gorillaz song)
- Fiber Glass Industries, Inc. (Amsterdam, NY)
- Fintech Global Incorporated
- FireGiants Incorporated
- Fiscaal Geruisloos Inbrengen (Dutch: Tax Silent Insertion)
- Focus Group Interview
- Foreign Government Information
- Forest Garden Initiative
- Forget It
- Formation Générale Informatique (French: General Computer Training)
- Formation Générale Initiale (French: Initial General Education)
- Fountainhead Group Inc (New York Mills, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Significant worldwide demand is expected for the remaining finished goods inventory of enhanced, Uni-Solar([c]) brand thin-film photovoltaic laminates, photovoltaic and other laminates, in addition to solar cells and other related assets.
The selling price of the finished goods inventory is estimated by using the inventory's book value and the expected gross margin to be achieved when the inventory is sold in the normal course of the business's ongoing operations.
One improvement area that Daisy Brand identified where RFID would make a significant impact was tracking finished goods inventory to the staging area, and then to a truck for delivery.
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (NYSE:CY) today announced an agreement to transfer all remaining die and finished goods inventory for its FLASH370i(TM) CPLDs (Complex Programmable Logic Devices), MAX340(TM) CPLDs, and SPLDs (Simple Programmable Logic Devices) to Arrow/Zeus Electronics, a North American Components division of Arrow Electronics, Inc.
It improves DPM's ability to seamlessly include information from SAP solutions with other data, leading to reduced working capital, near-perfect customer service levels, and lower finished goods inventory and operating costs.
For companies that rely on SAP(R) solutions, this certification provides a configurable way to deploy ToolsGroup's inventory optimization software solution from SAP solution-based environments, and use it to achieve near-perfect customer service levels and to lower finished goods inventory and operating costs.
TFL Italia, for example, reduced finished goods inventory by more than 22 percent while simultaneously increasing customer service.