MS, Gift of Life Donor Program, Philadelphia, PA; Procurement Examination Committee Chair - Sue Cimbalo, RN, Finger Lakes Donor Recovery Network, Rochester, NY; Clinical Examination Committee Chair - Alesha Maxfield, RN, St.
What does FLDRN stand for?
FLDRN stands for Finger Lakes Donor Recovery Network (Rochester, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Faculté Libre de Développement et de Psychothérapie (French: Free School of Development and Psychotherapy)
- Faculty and Leadership Development Project (Egypt)
- Finance Leadership Development Program
- FlashROM Loader Protocol (Silex)
- Functional Liver Detoxification Profile
- Fédération des Loisirs-Danse du Québec (French: Recreation-Dance Federation of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Flight Loads Data Recorder
- Florida Dachshund Rescue
- Fractionated Low-Dose-Rate
- Freshman Leadership Development Retreat
- Fields (street suffix)
- First Level Decomposition and Specification
- Fundamental Latter-Day Saint (religion)
- Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- French Language District School Boards (Canada)
- Flint Lockwood's Diatonic Super Mutating Dynamic Food Replicator (fictional device; Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs film)
- Finger Lakes Decision Support System (New York)
- Flood Stage
- Fleet Support Activity
- Field Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Omnipoint's Mid-Atlantic region is being recognized for its efforts on behalf of the Finger Lakes Donor Recovery Network (FLDRN) in Syracuse, N.