Melissa Chipman On March 18, Steingraber and 10 fellow residents of the Finger Lakes region linked arms and blockaded a salt cavern gas storage site run by Missouri-based Inergy, LLP, on Seneca Lake.
What does FGX stand for?
FGX stands for Finger Lakes (region in upper New York state)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FGX
We have 1 other meaning of FGX in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération des Goldwing Club de France (French: Goldwing Club Federation of France; vehicle club)
- Focus Group Working Group
- First Great Western Link (UK)
- Flammable Gas Watch List
- Friedman Gaythwaite Wolf and Leavitt (law firm; Portland, Maine)
- Fachgruppe Wissensmanagement (workshop)
- Free Gift With Purchase
- Fort Garry Women's Resource Centre (Winnipeg, MB, Canada)
- Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy (Mindless Self Indulgence album)
- Ford Global Walk Team (Ford Motor Company; est. 1998)
- Fluid-Gas Exchange (ophthalmology)
- Fructose-Glucose-Xylitol Mixture
- Foothills Growth and Yield Association (Hinton, Alberta, Canada)
- Franco-German Youth Office
- Fundacion Gobierno Y Sociedad (Spanish: Government and Society Foundation; Argentina)
- Familienheim-Genossenschaft Zürich (German: Zurich Family Home Cooperative; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Ferreira Gomes & Zaluski (law firm; Brazil)
- Forschungsanstalt Graf Zeppelin (German: Count Zeppelin Research Institute; aviation)
- Free Guard Zone (curling)
- Freies Gymnasium Zürich (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is among the many regular visitors to Finger Lakes National Forest (FLNF).
com)-- The Community Foundation of Elmira-Corning and the Finger Lakes will be celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2012.
The favorite so far is Assemblyman Brian Kolb, the Finger Lakes representative who now serves as minority leader pro tempore.
The gelding may well be entering the last-chance saloon, although Finger Lakes is a relatively local venue for his owners, the Sackatoga syndicate.
Finger Lakes Nestled snugly between Lake Ontario and the northern border of Pennsylvania, the Finger Lakes district of New York State is a popular summertime playground for kids of all ages, attracting locals from bustling regional cities such as Syracuse or Rochester, as well as in-the-know out-of-towners who are initially lured by the abundance of idyllic lakeside retreats, and end up enthralled by the many historic sites, sloping vineyards, wine trails, and annual festivals that occupy the shores surrounding the unique bodies of water.
Peterson, has proclaimed April 1 as Finger Lakes Tap Dance Festival Day.
The noted that sales at the store had been booming, with support from both residents and visitors to the popular Finger Lakes region, noted for its many wineries.