Even so, conspicuously absent was any mention of cosmological and fine-tuning arguments which might favor theism over panpsychism.
What does FTA stand for?
FTA stands for Fine-Tuning Argument
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FTA
We have 271 other meanings of FTA in our Acronym Attic
- Federazione del Terziario Avanzato (Italy)
- Feed the Addiction
- Ferrapie Transport Affrètement (French cleaning company)
- Festival Transamériques (Canadian festival)
- Field Technical Authority
- Field Terminal Assembly
- File Transfer Appliance
- Film and Television Archives (UCLA)
- Financial Times Actuaries
- Financial Training Associates
- Finest Training Available (military)
- Fire Training Academy (various locations)
- Firearms Training Associates, Inc.
- First Technical Advisor (various organizations)
- First Term Airmen
- First Time Applicant (various organizations)
- First Trust Advisors LP (Wheaton, IL)
- Fixed-Term Assignment
- Flexible Packaging Association
- Flexographic Technical Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of my biggest complaints about this book is that the reader will not get a good idea of the claimed breadth and strength of the fine-tuning argument.
Clearly, there is at least one highly plausible response to the fine-tuning argument.
Multiple Universes and Observation Selection Effects, DARREN BRADLEY The fine-tuning argument can be used to support the Many Universe hypothesis; however, the Inverse Gambler's Fallacy objection seeks to undercut the support for the Many Universe hypothesis.
A second set of four essays takes up physics, philosophy, and fine-tuning arguments.
This illustration raises a potential conflict between the fine-tuning argument for ID and the biological complexity argument for ID.