Fine needle aspiration biopsy revealed abundant cystic fluid.
What does FNAB stand for?
FNAB stands for Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FNAB
- Fast Neutron Activation Analysis
- Fédération Nationale de l'Artisanat Automobile (French: National Federation of the Automotive Crafts)
- First Nations Agriculture Association (Canada)
- Flora of North America Association (est. 1983)
- Florida Network of Arts Administrators (Tallahassee, FL)
- Federazione Nazionale Associazione Audioprotesiche Italiane
- Federazione Nazionale Associazioni Agenti E Rappresentanti Di Commercio (Italy: Nation Federation of Associations of Commercial Agents and Representaives)
- Fédération Nationale des Associations d'Aides-Soignants
- Feature, Not a Bug (software development)
- Fédération National de l'Agriculture Biologique
- Freedom, Nation and Blood (Confident of Victory album)
- Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy Cytology
- Forest Nursery Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Fédération Nationale d'Achat des Cadres (1954; French)
- Fédération Nationale des Agents Commerciaux (France: National Federation of Commercial Agents)
- Federation of Norwegian Agricultural Cooperatives
- Fine-Needle Aspiration Cytology
- First North American Credit
- Fonds National d'Art Contemporain (French: National Fund for Contemporary Art)
- Food and Nutrition Advisory Committee (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These women had more than 4,000 breast cancer epithelial cells identified by fine needle aspiration biopsy.
Sensitivity and specifity of the fine needle aspiration biopsy of the thyroid: clinical point of view.
Fine needle aspiration biopsy of salivary gland lesions.
Is fine needle aspiration biopsy of salivary gland masses really necessary?
Q A FEW weeks ago, I had a fine needle aspiration biopsy on my left breast.
s patent-pending, automated fine needle aspiration biopsy instrument has become their newest project.
Image-guided coaxial fine needle aspiration biopsy with a side existing guide comput.