Convincing herself it's finders keepers, Poppy decides to keep the phone and use it as a temporary contact number so the hotel staff can get in touch with her when they find the ring.
What does FK stand for?
FK stands for Finders Keepers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FK
We have 6 other meanings of FK in our Acronym Attic
- Feared Jamaican Voodoo Posse (band)
- Fish John West Reject (band)
- Fatima Jinnah Women University (Pakistan)
- Zijin Mining Group Co. Ltd. (Germany)
- Falkirk (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Falkland Islands (Malvina) (country code, top level domain name)
- Fänrik (Swedish equivalent of 2nd Lieutenant)
- Fibrose Kystique (French: Cystic Fibrosis)
- Field Kitchen
- Finder's Keepers (kids TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: HENRY SUTTON FINDERS KEEPERS by Belinda Bauer (Bantam pounds 14.
Devon is holding a special event to showcase the Finders Keepers jewelry on Tuesday, October 26 at its store at 303 Franklin Ave.
Doubtless their philosophy is finders keepers, believing the goods to have been lost by a body corporate rather than any individuals.
Byline: By HYWEL TREWYN A HUGE cargo ship anchored off Cardigan Bay caused waves of excitement yesterday among locals who thought it had run aground like the stricken Napoli, whose fate off south-west England sparked off a looting spree and national debate over finders keepers attitudes to wreckage.
When she awoke, a childhood taunt popped into her head: Finders keepers.
Byline: By MIKE TORPEY FINDERS keepers, losers weepers, goes the old saying - one that is also apt for the second-hand car market.
Finders Keepers Linnea Sinclair Bantam ISBN: 0553587986 $6.