Alison Kentuck, Receiver of Wreck, from the Maritime and Coastguard Agency, said: "The timber belongs to its original owners - it's not a case of finder's keepers.
What does FK stand for?
FK stands for Finder's Keepers (kids TV show)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FK
We have 6 other meanings of FK in our Acronym Attic
- Fruit, Juice and Vegetables (nutrition)
- Feared Jamaican Voodoo Posse (band)
- Fish John West Reject (band)
- Fatima Jinnah Women University (Pakistan)
- Zijin Mining Group Co. Ltd. (Germany)
- Falkirk (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Falkland Islands (Malvina) (country code, top level domain name)
- Fänrik (Swedish equivalent of 2nd Lieutenant)
- Fibrose Kystique (French: Cystic Fibrosis)
- Field Kitchen
Samples in periodicals archive:
To play Finder's Keepers you have to hit the cones to get points.
Even if the item is genuinely lost rather than stolen, statistics show that very few people now hand things over in the hope that the rightful owner will be found, but rather that we all live more and more by the finder's keepers rule.