If we were lucky enough to gather enough tokens to receive PS400 then that could pay for one young person to attend out annual patient conference, called Find Your Sense of Tumour, in March.
What does FYSOT stand for?
FYSOT stands for Find Your Sense of Tumour (Teenage Cancer Trust conference; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fleetwood Youth Soccer Club (Fleetwood, PA)
- Fiscal-Year Spending Forecast
- Faithful Youth Serving Him (Rio, Wisconsin)
- First Year Students at Hillel
- Fiscal Year Salary History
- Four Young Sneaker Heads
- Foster Youth Success Initiative (California)
- First-Year Seminar Leader
- Fishers Youth Soccer League
- First-Year Student Outreach Project (Boston University; Massachusetts)
- Faint Young Sun Paradox
- First-Year Seminar Program (education)
- Foster Youth Services Program (California Department of Education)
- Four-Year Scholarship Program
- First Year Student Survey
- First Year Supper Seminars (Colby College; Maine)
- First Year Student Support Centre (City University of Hong Kong)
- Fight Your Speeding Tickets (website)
- Family and Youth Services Training Academy (University of Alaska)
- Five-Year Schedule of Timber Sales (Alaska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And two-thirds of young people told the charity's Find Your Sense of Tumour conference they thought their diagnosis could have been speeded up.
TCT runs the world's only international conference on Teenage and Young Adult Cancer Medicine, as well as a conference specially for teenagers known as Find Your Sense of Tumour.