From the Department of Pathology, Finch University of Health Sciences, The Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, Ill.
What does FUHS stand for?
FUHS stands for Finch University of Health Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FUHS
We have 1 other meaning of FUHS in our Acronym Attic
- Futuristic Ultimate Gaming Experience (gaming clan)
- Fuzzy Universal Generating Function
- FREEON Unitary Group Formulation
- Future of Global Interdependence Model
- Facing Unpleasant Girl's Insulting Taunts Isn't Very Enjoyable (Kids Next Door show)
- Freakin' Ugly (polite form)
- Fabryka Urzadzen Gornictwa Odkrywkowego (Polish: Mining Equipment Factory Odkrywkowego)
- Functional Genomics of Organellar Introns Database
- Flash User Group Peru
- Fitness Unlimited Health Club (Australia)
- Fortuna Union High School (California)
- Fullerton Union High School (Fullerton, California)
- Finch University of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School
- Fallbrook Union High School District (Fallbrook, CA)
- Fremont Union High School District
- Frequent Users of Health Services Initiative
- Follicular Unit Hair Transplanting
- Facebooking under the Influence
- Fake User Interface (web advertising technique)
- Families and Unrelated Individuals
Samples in periodicals archive:
from Finch University of Health Sciences, the Chicago Medical School.
Jeitner, PhD and Gloria Meredith Medical College of Wisconsin Finch University of Health Sciences Milwaukee, WI North Chicago, IL Project Title: "Cystamine: A Therapeutic Drug for Parkinson's Disease" The drug-screening program is one element of the Foundation's aggressive research agenda aimed at finding a cure for Parkinson's disease.