But that control doesn't happen without education, which is where the Nebraska Southwest Group of Financial Women International (FWI) comes in, explained banker Tammie Hilker, a driving force behind the initiative.
What does FWI stand for?
FWI stands for Financial Women International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FWI
We have 30 other meanings of FWI in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Way High School (Washington)
- Flexible Working Hours Scheme
- Flowing Wells High School (Tucson, AZ)
- Fort White High School (Fort White, FL)
- Facebooking while Intoxicated (social media)
- Faculty Workstation Initiative (various schools)
- Families and Work Institute
- Farmers Weekly Interactive
- Fenderwell Intake (auto tuning)
- Field Work Instructor (various schools)
- Fire Weather Index
- Flash with Info
- Fleet Weapons Integration (usually appears in conjunctions with AIP)
- Floating While Intoxicated
- Fluvial Water Influx
- Flying While Intoxicated
- Forest Fire Weather Index
- Fort Waste Industries (custom art design; Fort Wayne, IN)
- Fossilized Walrus Ivory
- Foster Wheeler Italiana SpA
Samples in periodicals archive:
With so many aging American women, the lack of preparedness for those later years poses a potential crisis," said Veronica West, president of Financial Women International, an association of nearly 6,000 professionals working in all financial-services sectors.
MINNEAPOLIS, April 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Kevin Cashman, author of the number one selling business book in 2000 (800-CEO-READ), Leadership from the Inside Out, will be the keynote speaker at The Leadership Connection, presented by Financial Women International (FWI).
In fact, according to a recent study conducted by the Financial Women International (FWI) Foundation, women are not much better off in smaller, community banking institutions than they are in the large, commercial banks.
In addition, she has been president of Laredo Business, the Professional Women's Association, Financial Women International and the Borderfest celebration.
MINNEAPOLIS, April 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Former Secretary of Labor and congressional leader Lynn Martin will be the keynote speaker at The Leadership Connection, presented by Financial Women International (FWI).
Acampora, Chief Technical Analyst with Prudential Securities and best-selling author will be the featured luncheon speaker at the 79th annual Financial Women International Conference in Williamsburg on Mon.
4 /PRNewswire/ -- Lucy Jackson of San Diego, CA, was installed as the 1999-2000 international president of Financial Women International (FWI) during its 77th annual conference in Pittsburgh, PA, September 25-28, 1999.